Before we open our doors on June 7th, our worship center will be undergoing a complete sanitation. We are also working on upgrading our video equipment to be able to provide a quality live stream of our complete worship services to those who choose to remain at home!
1) We will be having two worship services on Sunday mornings: 8:30 and 10:45. (The services will be identical…same music, same sermon)
2) There will be no Sunday School, nursery, or children’s church.
3) Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of each service.
4) Please use the front doors of the church, alongside North Monroe Street, to enter and exit the building.
5) We are asking that those who are considered in the most vulnerable, or at risk groups, to come at 8:30.
6) We will be doing a thorough cleaning of the worship center between each service.
7) We are recommending that you wear a mask while you are in the building, but it is not required. We will have some available if you need one.
8) Every other pew will be roped off. Ushers will guide you to your seats so we can stay organized and adhere to appropriate social distancing guidelines.
9) Please try and limit physical contact and maintain safe social distancing the entire time you are at church.
10) At the conclusion of the service, we will dismiss in phases.
11) For the offering, we will have giving stations set up at the exits, we will not be passing offering plates. You may also continue to give online, through text-to-give, or by bringing it to the church office.
12) Please feel free to use the hand sanitizing stations that are available at the entrances to the building.
13) If you are able, please call or email the church office to let us know which service you are planning to attend.